If you missed session...
- Review the slides from session
- Be prepared to give your monologue during session next week after the college fair
- Review the Announcements below, or in the slides!
- Come prepared with 3-4 questions to ask during the college fair
- Sign up for date to lead a close/deep read
- Continue brainstorming on summer experience ideas
- (Optional) Work on the Minds Matter 25th Anniversary & Media Award Submission
- (Optional) Submit a t-shirt design to Class Council!
- Deliver monologues: focus on the 'performance' and presentation aspects of public speaking
- Prepare for the college fair
Trio Check-in (12:30 - 12:40pm)
- How was the week!?
- Weekly Goal Check-in
- What work did we complete? What did we accomplish towards the goals we set?
- What do we plan to do next week?
Monologues (12:40 - 2:00pm)
- Deliver monologues
- Give feedback to the speaker
- What did they do well?
- What are areas for improvement?
- Discuss common challenges as a class
- Sessions for next two weeks at St. Ignatius!
- Trio-led close/deep reads
- We're going to start having trios sign up and lead close reads on an article of their choice starting soon!
- College Fair next week
- Work with mentors to come up with 3-4 questions you would like to ask to some college representatives next week!
- Submit your t-shirt designs to Class Council by 11:59pm on Tuesday, October 17
Flex Time! (2:10 - 2:30pm)
- Options include:
- Work in your trios to keep brainstorming around summer programs
- What do you want to pursue?
- College fair questions
- Close/deep read topic brainstorming / article searching
- T-shirt design
- Writing Contest